Camera Sensor Protect Film
- Materials: Kapton Tape
- Thinness: 0.075mm
- Film Size: 4.5*4.5mm-- 24*24mm
- Customs size: Fit all Sensor Module size
- Product Introduction:
Kapton® polyimide film with a silicone adhesive, compatible with a wide temperature range. Kapton® tape with silicone adhesive exhibits better adhesion to "difficult surfaces", but at the same time the high adhesive film bond greatly reduces adhesive transfer to leave a cleaner surface. This tape can be used in harsh environments and has a specified temperature use range is -75° to +280°C (-100° to +536°F).
Applications are as diverse as tape for elevated temperatures, masking for protection of contacts on printed circuit boards during wave solder or dip solder process, masking during vacuum deposition and positioning tape for cryo applications. Relatively low out-gassing in vacuum.
Our Die Cutting Kapton Film is attached to the surface of the CCTV Camera CMOS sensor chip, it is used for all types of critical and harsh environments, such as a wafer, IC packaging and CMOS / CCD camera module assembly process.
It can protect the Camera sensor chip 100% clearance during sensor module assembly and when sensor module pass 280 degree Centigrade reflow oven. After removing the high temperature resistant film from the sensor, and observing under 40 magnification magnifier, the surface of the sensor has no adhesive residue.
- The film is usually used in below Industries:
- Protect CCTV Camera CMOS Module chip out of dust during assembly;
- Protect the CMOS chip, through SMT 280 degrees without leaving adhesive residue;
- Due to Low viscosity and heat resist, Kapton film can be easily peeled off without leaving adhesive residue;
- Can be attached to the IR Glass surface near temperature furnace, to protect the lens surface away from dust and scratches in the manufacturing process.